My Trip to Taichung Part 1

I want to share my trip to Taichung this week. We have a six-day holiday and I decided to go to Taichung with my friends, Maggie and Miao-chen on 3/30 and 3/31. We went to Tunghai University, 中友 department store, and Feng Jia night market for the first day.
We arrived at Taichung at about 11:00, so we decided to have our lunch first. Therefore, we had our lunch near the Taichung train station.
👉宮原眼科: This is an ice cream store, and it's a shore made at Japanese colonial period. It's an eye clinic at that time, then somebody changed it into an ice cream store without changing its name.

Although it's really beautiful, it cost us much more than 300 dollor.😓
 👉盛橋刈包: It's also a famous food stand near Taichung train station. Maggie and I shared a 炒麵刈包 for our lunch, and it was really delicious.


After finishing our lunch, we went to 中友 department store.
👉Actually, we didn't go there just for shopping. Maggie heard that the restrooms at each floor are in different styles, and we wanted to have a look on it. Well, the restrooms are really different and some of them are even luxurious than the living room in my home.

This is for children, and it's of aquarium style.
What a luxurious restroom it is!!!!!!

 After visiting their restrooms, we went to our next spot, Tunghai University.

👉Tunghai University
Tunghai is quite a beautiful university. It is also my parents' university; therefore, I felt quite exited to visit the school which my parents met, fell in love and then got married.
Talking about Tunghai, everyone would think of The Luce Chapel. It is a Christian church which was built in 1962. No one would go to Tunghai without visiting this beautiful church, and of course I took several pictures there.

 Besides, there is a pasture for cows. (It's really cool to have a pasture for cows in a school, isn't it?) However, we only saw butts of those cows distantly. There is also one shop named 牛奶小棧 which sells many dairy products, such as milk Popsicle, milk ice cream, shaved ice, and even cheese.


Next, we went to Feng Jia night market, and we ate quite a lot. Well, since we really ate so much, I would like to have it as my next blog attached with our trip of the second day. Please look forward to it💓










留言

  1. I want to go to 盛橋刈包 so badly since lots of my friends have checked in there. But just like Ruby commented on your ig post: why didn't you try out the motcha and adzuki bean flavored one? Anyway, I think you are definitely an ideal travelling companion since you are willing to splurge on food lol Looking forward to your next blog~~

    回覆刪除
  2. The restrooms in the 中友department store look glorious than I expect. These restaurant rooms are decorated so beautiful that I also want to visit there. And I also have the same question with Goonie, why don't you try the most famous motcha flavor?? I think most people want to have a try of this new flavor. But I think the flavoe you chose is also delicious right? Hope you have a nice holiday!

    回覆刪除
  3. I am very sorry about scared you from your back, but it was really surprised that I saw you and Maggie at Taichung station, and I was also on my way to visit my friend. I hope that both of you and Maggie had a great time in Taichung, maybe we will meet again when you go to Taichung in the future.

    回覆刪除
  4. The ice-cream you ate looks yummy. The shop's name is special. If you don't say that it's a ice-cream shop, I must think it's a clinic. I have ever went to Tunghai university. Their Luce Chapel is beautiful. It's a good place to take the picture. Tunghai's scene is also beautiful, too. HaHa~

    回覆刪除
  5. I think I can't be named local Taichung person because I haven't gone to 宮原眼科 and 盛橋刈包 also, I never eat dairy products sold in Tunghai University. But I am familiar with 中友 department store. Actually, When I see you post those restrooms on your Instagram, I think you are cute.(haha) Because I never think that restrooms can be attractions. I love the chocolate restroom, and some of the restrooms are newer decoration tan others, including chocolate and both the last two restroom of the three you post.

    回覆刪除
  6. To be honest with you, I love Taichung very much and I've thought about moving there in the future!lol Your trip seemed so fun that I want to travel there again. Hope I can here more details of your trip next week when the vacation is over!

    回覆刪除
  7. All of your picture are amazing. It looked like you really enjoy your trip a lot. I plan to go to visit Tunghai University in the next summer vacation too because one of my best friend keeps telling me about it (she told me about the cows and I think it is very awesome)
    The ice cream was really eye-catching, but since it costs 300 dollars I will better just take a look at the store if I visit Taichung in the future XD

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章