My trip to Liuqiu💓💓💓

Last semester, I went to Liuqiu with my roommates and we had a good time there. Actually, it wasn't the first time I've been to there. However, that was the best trip I've ever had undoubtedly.
We didn't spend too much time to prepare for this trip, and we only reserve a B&B a week before. Luckily, we found a cheap but wonderful B&B. 
This is the host of the B&B. He is really nice.💓

The host took us to his house with a truck!! We felt so excited.😆
The host in that B&B is really nice. He lived with his mom, and his mom is really cute. When she saw us wearing short pants, she even worried us about catching a cold haha~😙

Since we didn't have any plan, we decided to ride scooters to surround this little island. (Btw, that is the first time for me to ride a scooter. I really enjoyed riding a scooter, and I decided to get the license after I got home.)  Liuqiu is much smaller than we had ever imagined. We went to many spots but it even took less than half a day to finish our traveling. Even so, we were still shocked by the beautiful scenes of this small islands.
The sea is really clear and beautiful. 💕
We took many beautiful pictures there.😘
There are many caves which we need to pay money; therefore, we didn't get in. We got home soon because it didn't take so much time to finish our surrounding. We had hamburgers as our dinner that night. It's special to have fast food as dinner at such an island. (We really didn't know what to eat there, because most of the shops closed after 7:00 o'clock.) 

After going back to the B&B, our trip hadn't finished yet. We bought some late-night supper and sneaked to the attic of the house. Then, I thought I saw the most wonderful scenery in my life. The whole sky was covered by countless star!!!!!!😲😲😲 The number could be much more that all the stars I've ever saw before. It's really magnificent. I only wore short pants, but I wasn't willing to leave there even after staring the sky for more than two hours. We lied on the floor, talking with each other, eating our sneak, and praising that marvelous sky. Not until the huge cloud covered those stars that we were reluctant to leave the attic. ( It was already 1:00 a.m. then.)
(Although we tried all the ways to catch that wonderful scene, cellphones aren't enough at all.😥)
On the second day, we booked our tickets to Kaohsiung at about 2:00, since one of my roommates had a German test on the next day. (Actually, we really didn't want to go back and face the classes tomorrow.) We got a closer friendship through this trip and we even promised that we would go back to Liuqiu again. Besides, we bought ten packages of fried dough twist back and they were delicious😘. 

We will never forget the night we lied on the floor, watching that beautiful shiny sky. That's the best trip I've ever had in my life.😊
Our wonderful trip~~~~~~💓💓💓














留言

  1. Wow!You really had a nice holiday in Liuqiu,and I think you definitely had a good time there. You are so lucky to have those sweet and cute roommates.😁 Honestly, I have never been to Liuqiu,and after seeing your blog, I really want to visit that beautiful island.😍

    回覆刪除
  2. I’ve been to Liuqiu in the winter vacation last year! Liuqiu is such a wonderful place with incredible scenery. However, because the cold weather, I couldn’t take part in any activity regarding water. As a result, I want to visit Liuqiu during summer next time! Can you recommend me some delicacies or secret places?😊

    回覆刪除
  3. The picture of stars looks like a fail-to-upload picture lol. As one of the members joining this trip, I think the starry night is the most beautiful night in my life, and I also make a wish while seeing shooting stars then. Your article reminds me of my best time in college, and I will cherish the memory with my besties!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章