Fast & Furious 8





This week I want to recommend a well- known movie, and it's Fast & Furious 8. I think most of you have already seen this movie. Actually, I am a fan of Paul Walker, so I've seen it from the first episode. I was fully attracted by the close relationship between friends. What's more, they are not only friends, but family. The courage to stand on the right side and fight for family are the reason why I love Fast & Furious series so much. Although Paul Walker didn't exist now, he still plays an important role in this movie. Therefore, the moment the movie was released, I immediately invited my roommates to watch it.







Now, I would like to have a simple introduction of the characters in this movie. 

👉Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto (Dom): A former criminal and professional street racer who has retired and settled down with his wife, Letty. He is coerced by Cipher to work against his team in this episode.


👉Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs: a Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) agent who allied with Dom and his team following their outings in Rio de Janeiro and Europe.

Actually, I think that he is really like a big stone. Bang, bang, bang all the time.

👉Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz: Dom's wife and a former professional street racer.

She is really beautiful and charming.
She believes in Dom even when all the other people  think that Dom had already betrayed them.
👉Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw: a rogue special forces assassin imprisoned by Hobbs and the DSS after his defeat in Los Angeles, who serves as an ally to help Dom's team take down Cipher.

He was a big bad guy in the episode 7, but he became a team member of Dom's team. In 8, he is really handsome.
👉Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce: a former criminal from Barstow and a member of Dom's team.


👉Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges as Tej Parker: a mechanic from Miami and a member of Dom's team.

He is really a funny guy.😂
👉Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey: a computer hacktivist and a member of Dom's team.


👉Charlize Theron as Cipher, a criminal mastermind and cyberterrorist who coerces Dom into working against his team by holding Elena and their son hostage.

She is the bad guy in this episode, but she escaped at last.
There are really quite a lot characters in this movie. The interaction between these guys are quite interesting. Besides, I think the subtitle is interesting. They sometimes pop out some Taiwanese slangs. The only drawback is that I think Fast & Furious emphasizes much more in action plays instead of the close relationship between families as it did in the former episodes. I think they speak much more than they do. Even so, they still created new skills about racing cars. In addition, I am  a fan of  action movies so I still loved it a lot.💔

If you haven't seen it, you had better spare your time to see this movie. I promise you won't be regretful after watching it!!!!!

留言

  1. I went to see this movie last week! To be honest, it doesn’t live up to my expectations. :I
    In my opinion, maybe it’s because that Fast & Furious 7 is so great and incredible that it can’t be surpassed. However, this one is still great and I especially love the part which Roman Pearce fights with the bad guys and takes care of the cute baby at the same time. That is so funny and adorable. XD

    回覆刪除
  2. OMG! I am a big fan of action movie and also a fan of Vin Diesel! I have never missed a single episode of the Fast & Furious movie series. To be honest, I was a little surprised that the plot of the movie still in such a high standard. How can the editors come up with so many ideas after seven sequels?! I am looking forward to seeing the next sequel.

    回覆刪除
  3. I also went to see this movie! But I didn't see any of the previous series, and later I found that it didn't matter if seeing the previous ones or not, because it is an action movie. What really matter is those explosion scene and furious racing. By the way, it is a good movie.

    回覆刪除
  4. Actually I updated my blog... So if you want to see the rest of my pencil case, you can come and take a look......

    回覆刪除
  5. Personally I prefer sequel 8 to 7 because in 8 the director focuses on the actions and the fights more, and the design of the actors' actions are very smooth and splendid, especially the scenes with Jason Statham. I also like the villain too since she is played by one of my favorite actress, Charlize Theron. I really like this sequel, and I hope the next sequel would have a high quality like this one.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章