A Korean Drama-Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

I want to introduce a Korean drama this week, and it's 大力女子都奉順. It was started from February and finished last week. 

It's about a little girl named 都奉順 who is inherited from her mom and was born with huge strength. 都奉順 used her strength to fight with a murderer and fell in love with 安敏赫, a CEO of AINSOFT Entertainment. 




都奉順: She is acted by Po Bo Young (朴寶英), one of my favorite actress. Just as what I said above.  She has quite huge strength, and she can even throw a person to the sky!!!😆 Therefore, she had never failed in a fight. However, her strength shouldn't be used to hit innocent people, or she would lose her strength. The bad guy used this point to let her lose her strength at last.

She is really cute, isn't she?💓💓💓💓
安敏赫: CEO in the AINSOFT Entertainment. Unlike 都奉順, he has a rich family. However, his family is full of  power struggle, even his beloved brother betrayed him and sent some killers to threat him. Therefore, he hired 都奉順 as his bodyguard because he has seen her hit several bad guys at the same time. He fell in love with 奉順, and he is really the best man in the world. (Wish that I could have a boyfriend like him.)
Many people fell in love with him after seeing this drama, are you one of them?
印國斗: A handsome policeman that is 都奉順's high school classmate. 奉順 loved him for a long time, but he didn't know. At the end, he found that he loved her, too. However, 奉順 has already fell in love with 敏赫. He is also a good police, and he found out the murderer at the end and arrested him with 奉順 and 敏赫.

Aside from these three main characters, there are still many other characters who play important role in this drama, like 奉順's parents, her brother, the murderer, and even some gangsters.( including high school students and adults😉 )

He is one of the gangsters who was defeated by 奉順, and lost his teeth. Another one is 奉順's superior.
 (They are the same people in the real, and both of the characters are funny.) 
He is really a big bad guy, but he is actually an model in the real.
I 'm not sure if  it 's a fashion that girls are strong in Korea dramas, since many Korean dramas feature girls who have huge strength recently. Also, there are murderers in recent Korean dramas. Actually, I am a timid girl, and I would give up a drama if there is any murderer in it. However, I think this one contains more funny elements to keep me finishing it. If you haven't seen it, I would recommend you to see it quickly or you would miss a good Korean drama!!!!!!!💗






留言

  1. I am looking forward watching this Korean drama lately, but it is sad that I don't have any free time to watch it. Do you know the Korean drama 舉重妖精金福珠? I haven't finished that drama since I started to watch about three months ago. I hope that I can watch these dramas as fast as I could if I have any free time now.

    回覆刪除
  2. I haven't finished this drama, and there are four episodes I need to watch. I think I lose power to continue this drama right away is because there are too many shot focus on the bad guys who are defeated by Do Bong Soon in hospital, but few shot about the prisoner. Besides, I am so scared when that prisoner beat girls who are kidnapped by him. However, I really like some little love things happen between Do Bong Soon and 安敏赫.

    回覆刪除
  3. To be honest with you, Po Bo Young is one of my favorite actress, too! She is so adorable and really good at acting. I just finished watching the other Korean drama she starred, which is 我的鬼神君. This one is also great. I think I may start watching the Korean drama you recommended recently.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章