Some Clothing Stores

I believe that most girls have the experience of shopping online, and it's especially easy to buy clothes online. I just bought some clothes recently; therefore, I want to share some online clothing stores.



This is the shop that I love the most, and actually I just spent about 2000 dollars buying their clothes. I think their clothes are quite suitable for students, especially for high school students and undergraduates. This is the third (or the four) time I bought their clothes. I think their clothes are really cheap because they sometimes have discounts. For example, if you buy two clothes, you can have 195 or 149 for each one. Isn't that really cheap? Therefore, even if I got something that weren't suitable for me, I still felt that it's okay. However, I still had to talk about their defectives. Since their clothes are really cheap, some of them had a bad quality. 
!!! If you ask for a good quality for clothes, BAI is not suitable for you to some degree. 



This is also one of my favorite shops. Their clothes cover a wide range, including elegant ones, cute ones, and leisure ones. I have bought their clothes once when they are on sale. I bought a T-shirt and a skirt. (Their quality is much more better than BAI.) Their clothes is also of a normal price, mostly between 300 to 500 dollars. What's more, they sell not only clothes, but also bags and shoes. The another reason why I love this shop is because of their model. She is so pretty, and sometimes I even copy her style of dress.

Well, I still have many pocket lists. (Maybe I will share it next time.) However, sometimes I prefer to buy them in Yahoo, Shopee or Ruten. It's possible that there might be more discounts than the official websites, and you can also buy clothes from many other shops at the same time. 

Although it's quite convenient to shop online, there are still some risk. (For example, the clothes are only beautiful when they are worn by models or the clothes are totally different from the photos.) It would be much better to search some related information before you click on the button of buying. 😏

This is my topic for this week. If you also want to share some of your favorite shops, feel free to write it down on the comments. I would be grateful for your sharing.😜

留言

  1. To be honest with you, I seldom buy clothes online, because ,as you say, there may be risks. Many clothes look great only on models. As a result, I prefer shopping in person. However, I still would buy clothes online. Wooplanet is the shop that I visit the most. Maybe you should check it out.

    回覆刪除
  2. The store you share this week I also know them. Sometimes I love to buy clothes online because it is convenience for me. I don't have time to go shopping and also I am too lazy. But as you say, sometimes it contains many risks, but I think we can be careful more, we won't encounter those problems.

    回覆刪除
  3. I stop to buy clothes online crazily a couple of years ago. Mostly because the quality are sometimes really disappointing. Secondly, if the size wouldn't fit, returning it back and waiting for a refund usually takes up a long time. Recently, there're some brick-and-mortars clothing stores out there that sells good quality clothes that are even cheaper than online stores. But still, when it comes to convince, nothing can compare with shopping online.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章