My favorite yourtuber- 白癡公主

I've talked about one of my favorite youtuber- This Group of People before, and this week I want to talk about another youtuber- 白癡公主. 

「白癡公主」的圖片搜尋結果She is a girl with especially big eyes and flat chest; therefore, she has an another nickname which is A-. She has a special voice, so she had worked as voice actress for adult channel. She became famous because a KUSO Disney animation made by her and her college friend-超歌. They made the animation erotic and funny. She had said that she doesn't like Disney animations at all because she thought that the princesses in the story are too arrogant. For example, she couldn't understand why Snow White could live with seven man in the same house. Actually, she loves Chibi Maruko-chan ( 櫻桃小丸子) more but she still choose to KUSO those princesses. That's also the origin of her nickname- 白癡公主.


This is her newest video and she uses this video to express her thought of being a famous person on the Internet. In this video, she imitates three persons' voice, 小丸子, 美美 and 小玉. Besides, 超哥, 展榮,展瑞 also dub other characters. It's really interesting to see the original characters talking something  that would never appear in the cartoons.

「白癡公主」的圖片搜尋結果After A- became famous, she started to put some other videos on the youtube. For example, she tells people how to dub or something about her daily lives. At first, she would pixelate the people in her videos so no one had ever seen her appearance. I was really shock when I saw her for the first time. Her eyes were so big!!!!!







Well, I admire her because I think she just acts as one of our friends. She did many funny things and she didn't change herself even though she became a famous person. Hope that all of you will love her as I do after my introduction of 白癡公主.





留言

  1. Wow I'm so glad that you dedicate your last blog to A-!!!In fact, she's my favorite Taiwanese youtuber!!I like her a lot mostly because she's not like a typical girl who would care about her image very much. A- just show herself naturally in front of the screen without faking. Among her videos, I enjoy the videos that she demonstrates how to make some simple dishes. I always burst out laughing uncontrollably when she's introducing the ingredients. Nowadays, there're so many people post some of their videos on youtube and call themselves Youtuber which I found it ridiculous. As it for A-,however, she's really creative and put much effort in her videos. I hope her videos can always keep this style and even be better~

    回覆刪除
  2. I also know this youtuber, but I haven't watched her videos yet, so the link you put in your blog is my first video I watch haha. I think some youtuber like her won't like a superstar that we can't get closed. Some of youtubers in fact are friendly. I also have my own favorite youtuber. However, I haven't watched their video for a long time because I am too busy cry and loud. Looking forward the upcoming summer vacation so that I can have more free time to do what I want!!

    回覆刪除
  3. Although I know that you are a fan of This Group of People, I am still suprided that you write 白癡公主 in your blog. Actually, I also subscribe the channel of 白癡公主. There is a topic named 小資少女不專業自理餐時間 which is my favorite one. The reason why I love this topic is not because I really learn something from her but she is funny in this topic. She speaks many languages of the food she want to make, and she also gives some food voice. Besides, she introduce the ingredients in a unique and funny way.

    回覆刪除
  4. I also like her. She is funny and nature, and she is good at kuso dubbing. When I watch her videos, I can't stop laughing. Besides, her vlog is creative. She likes to use her weary tone to introduce what she does in the video. All in all, I think she is one of my favorite Taiwanese Youtuber.

    回覆刪除
  5. Hi, my friend, it is going to the final exam soon, good luck and wish you score a satisfied result in this semester.Finally we can end up with blog XD. Although I seldom or haven't hang out with you, I hope we can be classmate again in next semester, all the best:D

    回覆刪除
  6. I have noticed that you are really crazy about 展瑞 lol. In fact, I am also a fan of 白癡公主. In addition, I think that she is cute and talented. Her videos are so funny that I can't help but laugh while watching them.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章